We’re looking for Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur
We encourage you to create a 90 second video to enhance your submission which you can upload on youtube or vimeo. This can then be used on social media to promote your company or business idea.
This is a great way to bring your investment proposal to life, helping you differentiate yourself in standing out amongst the competition (one of the keys of a successful business) and who knows, it might even go viral!
So to help you create a compelling video we thought we would provide a little assistance on how to go about it and what to say, as well as provide some examples of those who do it well and others who suggest how to do it better – remember you’ve only got 90 seconds so here are some points to consider and links to follow:
Remember – less is more! Keep it short and make it memorable – Maximum 90 seconds
Some questions to ask yourself before making your video!
- What is your relevant background?
- What is the product or service?
- What problem is it solving?
- How innovative is it?
- What is your Value Proposition?
- Who you think will buy it?
- How quickly you can commercialise it?
- Do you own the Intellectual Property?
- Is there a competitor? If yes, why is your idea better?
- What are your key development milestones?